The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating Masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
- Phase 1 – Qualification:
By solving a generic case study your team will get the chance to compete for proceeding to Phase 2. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on business relevance, applicability and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission, and presentation skills.
- Phase 2 – Collaboration:
The top teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3 – Finalization:
The winning team will receive a cash prize of CHF 5’000 and the runner-up team a cash prize of CHF 2’000.
- The Challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- The Challenge is designed exclusively for enrolled Masters, MBA or PhD students from any university worldwide. Students graduating in 2022 are also eligible for the Challenge. Any student, independently of his/her area of studies, interested in management, finance, strategy and risk management is encouraged to participate.
- This is a team challenge for teams of 3-4 members. All participants are required to register a profile on the registration website. Multiple teams representing the same university can also join the Challenge.
The team with the best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 5’000 shared between team members.
The team of the next best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 2’000 shared between team members.
The teams with the best submissions from Phase 1.
Work with Zurich and their multinational customers
Your team will complete a consultancy case with Zurich and a leading global organization.
Hone your ideas and make a positive impact on your assigned company’s business.
Chances for interviews for top performing participants. Zurich and participating companies will have the opportunity to review candidates during or after the Challenge*.
All top teams
A certificate signed by a Zurich expert detailing participation and Phase 2 achievements.
- Phase 1: Qualification21 March – 26 June 2022Submit a video up to 6 minutes long presenting your innovative solution to the case study.
- Phase 2: CollaborationJuly – October 2022The top teams will work with selected Zurich multinational customers on solving real-life corporate challenges.
- Phase 3: FinalizationDecember 2022 – Q1 2023The winning team will be awarded a CHF 5’000 cash prize and the runner-up team a CHF 2’000 cash prize.
- This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the Challenge.
- Registration for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022 is now open and will close on 26 June 2022.
- Select your team members (3-4) and assign a team captain. The duties of the team captain will be to manage the communication with Zurich and submit your presentation. The team captain is required to register the team. Should you encounter technical difficulties please send your team registration to [email protected] including a list of all team members and university names indicating who the team captain is and your team name.
Application Deadline: 26 June 2022
For More Information: