Individuals who want to achieve a master’s degree in the UK have an open opportunity to apply for the University of Leeds Scholarships (MBA EEA Excellence Scholarships) organized by the University of Leeds. University of Leeds Scholarships is available for MBA studies in the area of Business Administration.
The application deadline for submitting applications varies. University of Leeds Scholarships is enjoyed in the University of Leeds, and the sum of this scholarship award is partial funding. University of Leeds Scholarships is accessible for all EU/EEA candidates. This is partial funding available to assist students from the EEA (comprising Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who are going to embark on a full-time MBA program at the university.
University of Leeds – About
Leeds University was founded in the year 1874 and is one of the biggest institutions of higher learning in the United Kingdom. It aims for academic victory while upholding our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, with culture and expertise.
The University of Leeds is a redbrick university situated in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Initially called the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College, it incorporated the Leeds School of Medicine and became part of the federal Victoria University alongside Owens College (which ultimately became the University of Manchester) and University College Liverpool (which became the University of Liverpool).
The strength of the institution’s academic expertise joined with the breadth of fields we do, provides a wealth of opportunities and has an actual impact on the world in cultural, economic, and societal ways. The University endeavors to attain academic merit in an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, inclusion, community, and professionalism.
The Leeds University of Business School is offering scholarships to EEA candidates aiming to embark on a full-time MBA in 2021. The applicants applying for scholarships should exhibit that they have knowledge of economics and business encounters being experienced by their home country. Studying at the University of Leeds will expose you to various career opportunities, and they will help you find a supervisor and uphold an excellent supervisory dynamic. This institution is very recognized for its exemplary education and research programs.
Application Deadline: Currently unknown (see official webpage)
University of Leeds Scholarships – Summary
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- To be taken in: UK
Eligibility for University of Leeds Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Candidates must be a citizen of one of the nations in the EEA (as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Requirements: To be considered, applicants must show:
- Exceptional academic attainment
- Career development
- Their prospects to add to the full-time MBA program
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their country home.
How to Apply for University of Leeds Scholarships
- How to Apply: To be considered for University of Leeds Scholarships, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship. Applicants who are qualified for this application, they will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Prerequisites: For being enlisted in the master’s program, applicants must have a First Degree at an undergraduate level equal to at least a UK first-class honors degree.
- Supporting Documents: Any essential supporting documentation, as well as references, must also be received by the deadline so that the application can be considered.
- Language Prerequisites: Candidates whose first language is not English must satisfy the University’s English Language requirements.
Benefits of University of Leeds Scholarships
- The beneficiaries of University of Leeds Scholarships will get half-fee as an input to their academic fee.
To inquire further about University of Leeds Scholarships, please visit the Official Website