Freiberg University Scholarships program is a life-transforming academic opportunity for international students who have always dreamt of studying in Germany. Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is pleased to offer foreign students the opportunity to pursue their master’s degree in Germany.
Applicants who have applied and been enrolled into the university are qualified to apply and receive this scholarship award. The program will provide a fixed amount monthly for one semester of the complete program period. Applicants from Poland, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary are encouraged to apply.
Freiberg University of Mining and Technology – About
Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is a university of technology located in Germany. It was established in 1765 to drive transformation processes and future technologies. The academic institution provides the nation with novel knowledge for an economic upturn and has still maintains the notion to date.
The institution offers programs taught in German as well as international programs completely taught in English. Admission to all programs from Bachelor through Ph.D. is based on performance, and without tuition fees (as normal for consecutive studies at German public universities). The students only pay a registration fee of up to €94 each semester.
Freiberg is a very international university. Out of its 4,061 students in the year 2018, 24% were international students. There are dual degree agreements with universities in Ghana, China, France, Poland, Russia, Italy, Thailand, and others. Up to 30% of the doctoral degrees granted by the university are awarded to international students.
Why should you study at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology? Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is one of the finest in their field and is recognized for developing resourceful and alternative technologies for a sustainable economy and industry. It only concentrates on the exploration and processing of a broad variety of raw materials; the extraction, storage and conversion of energy; the development of new materials, and recycling processes. The university not only guarantees versatile research, but also a systemic education of its students that makes graduates from TU specialists in industry and business, science and research as well as public administration.
Freiberg University Scholarships – Summary
- University: Freiberg University of Mining and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 300 Euros monthly
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Country: Germany
- Application Deadline: Unknown
Eligibility for Freiberg University Scholarships
To be eligible for Freiberg University Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Hungary
- Eligible Course: Interested candidates can apply for any full time master degree taught at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology.
- Applicants are expected to have enrolled in a full time master program, and must have gotten an offer letter at the university.
Benefits of Freiberg University Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Freiberg University Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- Candidates who win the scholarship will be offered 300 Euro monthly for one semester covering the cost of study in Germany by the university.
How to Apply for Freiberg University Scholarships
To apply for Freiberg University Scholarships, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- The applicants are expected to fill the application form and submit it through mail to Ms. Manuela Junghans at [email protected]
- Interested persons are adviced to check here from time to time for updates.
- Supporting Documents: The students are expected to submit the following documents to the university:
- Enrolment certificate (latest available), showing all semesters
- Transcript of Records
- Overview of past and current financial support
- Letter of Recommendation
- Declaration on data acquisition
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have outstanding academic attainment to be accepted in the applied program at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
To apply and inquire further about Freiberg University Scholarships, please visit the official website.