Entrepreneurship Scholarships program is an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs who have brilliant business ideas. Interested applicants should get every necessary application material and apply for the Entrepreneurship Scholarships as soon as possible.
The Entrepreneurship Scholarships program is made for scholars who want to embark on bachelor’s and master’s programs at the University of Applied Sciences in Germany. Candidates from non-EU nations with good school or academic performance will be qualified to get 50% of the program tuition fee by being granted this Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences – About
SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences has six campuses in three cities all over Germany. The institution is a state-accredited private university created in 2002 with various opportunities that intend to impart practice-oriented knowledge, that truly help you move forward. It is the ultimate interdisciplinary, scientific and cosmopolitan academic institution.
The introduction of English-speaking academic programs at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels started in 2006. SRH Hochschule Berlin taught programs to include: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBA programs in English and German. The university is characterized by its international orientation and student group, and the numerous partnerships and partner universities all over the globe.
Why should you study at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences? Berlin University of Applied Sciences is very concerned about its students. The tutors at SRH are not just lecturers, but life coaches as well. They help the students develop specialized knowledge, and work on improving their soft skills. Communication at SRH is very straightforward and clear. The graduates of SRH are valued by employers because the staff of SRH is sought out as experts in their fields.
Application Deadline: Not stated
Entrepreneurship Scholarships – About
- University or Organization: SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Germany
Eligibility for Entrepreneurship Scholarships
To be eligible for Entrepreneurship Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Interested candidate can apply for the SRH Berlin management program.
- To be eligible, the candidates must have been accepted in the applied program.
Benefits of Entrepreneurship Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Entrepreneurship Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- Candidates of the SRH Berlin management program that get picked for this application will get benefits of 50% towards the tuition fee of the program by the university.
How to Apply for Entrepreneurship Scholarships
To apply for Entrepreneurship Scholarships, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested students must apply for the SRH Berlin management program using the official application portal provided by the university.
- Accepted candidates will mail a copy of the application form together with English language proficiency evidence to the respective study advisor considered.
- International applicants (who have to apply for a student visa) are advised to apply at least four months prior to the beginning of theri studies so as to have adequate time to make the necessary visa and travel arrangements.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the university:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume with photograph
- Two years of work experience in the significant field for the MBA candidates
- Recommendation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Short conceptual presentation (5 slides) to introduce of the applicant and their entrepreneurial ideas
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree and prove academic excellence to be admitted in SRH Berlin University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- PTE – 59
The Entrepreneurship Scholarships at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is made for scholars who want to embark on bachelor’s and master’s programs at the University. Candidates from non-EU nations with good school or academic performance will be qualified to get 50% towards the program tuition fee by being granted this Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
To inquire further about Entrepreneurship Scholarships, please visit the official website.
Leave a Comment