Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships is happy to welcome applications for PhD Scholarships from exceptional and talented young researchers who are carrying out researches in Biomedical, Clinical, and health sciences in Denmark. Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships are available to both Danish and foreign researchers.
Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships – About
The aim and objective of the fellowship program are to help evolving young researchers construct an independent research profile and independent group. With these awards, the foundation wants to add some of tomorrow’s vital contributions to the development of research, which will have a noteworthy impact on research and our society.
As a result, the vision of the foundation is to generate an improved life through new knowledge. The foundation hopes that the fellowships will add a momentous contribution to increasing knowledge and experience based on research in the biomedical and health sciences in Denmark.
Simultaneously, the platform must help make certain that Denmark always has the finest graduates and scientists of all career levels in these areas. The Lundbeck Foundation trusts that diversity reinforces science and therefore upholds diversity, as well as gender and ethnicity.
Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships are mainly tailored for graduates and scientists who desire to carry out their Ph.D. or research projects in health and sciences biomedical in Denmark. The projected research must be related to the biomedicine, clinical sciences, or health sciences fields or enable research in these fields. Partakers’ projects will provide clinical, translational, or basic leading-edge research in biomedical, health, clinical sciences or enable research in these fields.
The Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships are to be held in Denmark.
Benefits of Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships
Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships is budgeting up to DKK 100 million for this purpose for proposals. Award grants are DKK 10 million each and finances for five years. The budget may embrace all staff and non-staff expenses associated with the project, as well as your own salary. 10% of the budget can be kept for indirect expenses if properly justified.
The Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships are accessible to both local and foreign Ph.D. researchers in the areas of sciences.
Eligibility for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships
To be eligible for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships, candidates must satisfy all eligibility prerequisites below:
- Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships are awarded to exceptional and talented young researchers who are establishing or intensifying their own research groups at non-commercial Danish research institutions.
- It is the same conditions for Danish-based researchers, researchers from overseas who desire to relocate to Denmark and carry on their research, and to researchers already employed at Danish universities and university hospitals.
- Have acquired their Ph.D. no beyond eight years ago (rules for leave of absence apply).
- Work within the fields of health or biomedicine, or associated areas with a precise biomedical angle to the project.
Candidates may not:
- Already acquired major Danish or international starting grants alike to a Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships
- Belong to a position as a Professor or associate Professor in theoretical or clinical research settings.
- Candidates whose first language is not English are always expected to provide proof of proficiency in English at the higher level demanded by the University.
How to Apply for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships
Applicants must submit their application, written in English, through Lundbeck Foundation’s application system before the 13th of December at 1.00 pm CET (GMT+1). Please beware that the program will not consider or evaluate any application material which is not submitted through the application system.
The following must include in your application:
- Research plan
- CV Publication and list
- A letter of support from the Danish host institution
- A Letter of Intent/Purpose from a resident researcher at the host institution who want mentor you during the course of establishing a research group as an essential part of the research environment there.
Further details are available in the application guide on the application form.
If you have any questions regarding your application, feel comfortable to contact Science Manager Ulla Jakobsen, [email protected], or Head of Talent & Career Programs Anne-Marie Engel, [email protected]
Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships Application Deadline
The application deadline for all applications for the Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. scholarships is done continually.
Prospective candidates can begin the application by clicking on the Link
The application deadline for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships is currently unknown, please visit the official institution website for the latest update at frequent intervals.
Leave a Comment