DTU Fotonik Scholarships welcomes applications from students who want to embark on studies in Denmark. Applicants can apply for a particular project from the list provided or to submit individual project proposals. Only qualified applicants will be selected for DTU Fotonik Scholarships.
DTU Fotonik Scholarships for Ph.D. studies are reliant on educational approval, and the applicants will be admitted to one of the general degree programs of DTU. Details concerning the general prerequisites for admission and the overall planning of the scholarship studies are encompassed in the general rules of DTU. For further details check the homepage of DTU: Ph.D. program – DTU. The remuneration and appointment conditions are consistent with the present rules for Ph.D. degree students.
DTU Fotonik Scholarships – About
The DTU is a technical institution of higher education (university) offering globally leading research, education, innovation, and scientific counsel. The University is an independent academic institution of higher education that joins forces globally with business, industry, government, and public agencies.
Level of Study
DTU Fotonik Scholarships is for applicants who are interested in embarking on a Ph.D. program.
DTU Fotonik Scholarships are granted for the Ph.D. projects itemized below:
- Biophotonics Systems for in vivo Neuroscience
- Time Sensitive Communication and Applications
- Single-Photon Emitters in 2D Materials
- Imaging Systems for Simultaneous Two- and Three-Photon Microscopy
- High-Power Femtosecond Fiber Laser for Science and Applications
- Wavelength Dependent Speckle Dynamics: Speckle based Wavemeter
- Tunable Water-Based Microwave Circuitry and Sensing
- Advanced Control of Future Communication
- Individual PhD research projects
Applicants can also apply for a Ph.D. project at DTU Fotonik in another way. In the event that the aforementioned projects do not fit their interests, they are permitted to provide a project description of their own.
In this light, applicants are expected to first contact a prospective supervisor directly so as to come to an agreement on the project description and supervision. Staff lists are available on the homepages of every department research field.
Link to the sections
- Communication Technology
- Nonlinear Optics & Biophotonics
- Light Sources & Industrial Sensors
Institution of Study
DTU Fotonik Scholarships recipients are to embark on studies at DTU Fotonik.
Benefits of DTU Fotonik Scholarships
The salary and appointment conditions are in tally with the present rules for Ph.D. degree students.
Eligibility for DTU Fotonik Scholarships
To be eligible for DTU Fotonik Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below.
- Applicants should hold a Masters in engineering or a degree alike with an academic level equal to the master’s degree in engineering.
- DTU Fotonik Scholarships for the PhD degree are dependent on academic approval, and the applicants will be admitted in one of the general degree programs of DTU.
You can find details concerning the general prerequisites for admission and the general planning of the scholarship studies in the general rules of DTU.
College Admission Prerequisites
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should hold a master’s in engineering or a degree alike with an academic level equal to the master’s degree in engineering.
English Language Requirements: An excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is compulsory.
How to Apply for DTU Fotonik Scholarships
To apply for DTU Fotonik Scholarships applicants should go to each project and open the link provided below.
To win the scholarship applicant must attach the following documents in their application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project description
- A letter motivating the application
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Using a spreadsheet – Conversion of grade average to Danish grades
All applications must be submitted before the 5th of May, 2022.
The scholarship application deadline is May 5, annually.
Apply online at www.career.dtu.dk.
To inquire for further information about DTU Fotonik Scholarships, please visit the Official Website