Do you wish to study in Australia? Good news! We are here to inform you about the Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships application that is currently ongoing. We will be discussing about the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility and application process.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the main university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.
The university was originated in its present form in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology (SAIT, established in 1889 as the South Australian School of Mines and Industries) and the South Australian College of Advanced Education (SACAE, established 1856).The legislation to establish and name the new University of South Australia was presented by the Hon Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education. Under the University’s Act, its original mission was “to preserve, extend and disseminate knowledge through teaching, research, scholarship and consultancy, and to provide educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community”.
UniSA is among the world’s top universities, rated in the World’s Top 50 under 50 (universities which are under 50 years old) by both the Quacarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking (#29) and Times Higher Education (THE) (#25). It has two Adelaide city center campuses, two Adelaide metropolitan campuses, and two South Australian regional campuses.
There are two campuses in the Adelaide city center (both on North Terrace), two metropolitan campuses (at Mawson Lakes, previously The Levels, and Magill), and two campuses in area South Australia, (Whyalla and Mount Gambier). The University of South Australia also runs offshore degree programs in collaboration with private institutions in Hong Kong Baptist University and other higher education institutions throughout Asia.
University of South Australia Students Association (USASA, previously UniLife) is a democratic organization run by students. USASA offers administrative support to over 100 sporting and social clubs, a variety of events throughout the year and free advocacy and advice services, and also produces the UniSA student magazine Verse Magazine.
After the passing of the voluntary student unionism legislation the activities and collective voice of students was meaningfully diminished. However this has spurred the student association to work hard to offer students better value for money.
Worth of Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships
The benefit of being a student of Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarship is that you will be given 50% reduction in tuition fee.
Eligibility for Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships
- The applicant of Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships must be an International student.
- Applicants of Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships must be eligible to study in Australia.
- Applicant of Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships must not have accepted any other UniSA Scholarship.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia are not eligible for Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships.
- Also, sponsored students and current UniSA students are not eligible for Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships.
- Following are the eligible degree courses :
- UniSA Allied Health & Human Performance
- UniSA Business
- UniSA Clinical & Health Sciences
- UniSA Creative
- UniSA Education Futures
- UniSA Justice & Society
- UniSA STEM
How to Apply for Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships
Are you Interested and qualified for Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships? Go to University of South Australia (UNISA) on international.unisa.edu.au to apply.
- Find the best degree for you
- Check entry necessities. Confirm you meet all entry necessities (English, academic and degree specific necessities) for your degree.
- Make sure your degree is eligible for these scholarships. See the list of eligible degrees below.
- Apply for your degree and include your complete scholarship application form with your supporting documents. Once you have submitted an application for an eligible degree you will spontaneously be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship and have submitted the scholarship application form, you will be counseled of the scholarship outcome along with your academic degree assessment. (Students who are eligible for the scholarship but did not provide the complete form with their UniSA application, will still be invited to apply).
Application Deadline for Vice Chancellors International Excellence Scholarships
The application deadline for this scholarship has not been specified.
Official Website: Click here