Do you wish to study in Australia? Good news! We are here to inform you about Allianz Care International Scholarship application which is currently ongoing at the Australian Catholic University. In this article, we will be discussing about the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility and application process.
The Allianz Care International is offered for an undergraduate degree. The scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University. The AustralianCatholicUniversity (ACU) is a public university in Australia. It has seven Australian campuses and also preserves a campus in Rome. In 2018 it had 34,834 students. ACU is made up of four faculties, which offer bachelor, master and doctoral degrees.
These institutions had their roots in the mid-1800s, when religious orders and institutions became involved in preparing teachers for Catholic schools and, later, nurses for Catholic hospitals. Through a series of unifications, relocations, transfers of responsibilities and diocesan initiatives, more than 20 historical units have contributed to the creation of the university.
Australian Catholic University vice-chancellor and president, Zlatko Skrbis, is the chief executive officer of ACU and is accountable for signifying the university both locally and internationally and for providing planned leadership and management.
Deputy vice-chancellors have delegated responsibility for allocated areas of policy. These areas are academic; administration and resources; research and students, learning and teaching. Associate vice-chancellors are based in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. They act as the vice-chancellor’s representative in their local area, as do the campus deans in Balart and Canberra. The vice-chancellor is also aided by the faculty executive deans, the academic registrar and directors with national portfolios.
Each faculty is headed by an executive dean and reinforced by a number of associate deans and heads of schools.
Australian Catholic University have eight campuses across Australia; Adelaide, Balart, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney (Blacktown, North Sydney, Strathfield). In 2015, the university unlocked the Rome Centre, a teamwork with the Catholic University of America, situated in Rome, Italy.
Each Australian Catholic University campus has a student illustrative council and there is a national student body called the Australian Catholic University National Students’ Association (ACUNSA), which campaigns on behalf of students both individually and collectively.
The university hosts a yearly national sporting event the Australian Catholic University Games and students also contest in Australia’s largest annual multisport event, the Australian University Games.
Australian Catholic University has its own national community radio station, Australian Catholic University Wired, a joint venture between staff and students which broadcasts to all six ACU campuses.
Campus Life manages a variety of clubs and societies as well as organizing events, competitions and national programs. The Office of Student Success manages a range of support services on every campus including academic, disability, counseling, and Indigenous support.
There are a variety of facilities for students at the campus, including lockers, microwaves, play area, gymnasium, pool.
Worth of Allianz Care International Scholarship
- The Allianz Care International Scholarship will cover tuition fees up to the value of $7,500.
- There are two scholarships available at the Allianz Care International Scholarship (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)
Eligibility for Allianz Care International Scholarship
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship, Citizenships must be International students
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship, you must study any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree courses.
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship, you can be from any campus
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship your visa must be a student visa
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship you must be ready to study full-time
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship you must obtain any unconditional full offer held by the scholarship application closing date
- To be eligible for Allianz Care International Scholarship you must hold an Allianz Care visa length OSHC policy
- Applications for Allianz Care International Scholarship are assessed based on academic merit.
How to Apply for Allianz Care International Scholarship
Are you interested or qualified for Allianz Care International Scholarship? Click on link below to see how to apply in details.
Application Deadline for Allianz Care International Scholarship
The application for Allianz Care International Scholarship is March 6, 2022.
Official Website: Click here