The Saint Joseph’s University – USA is awarding the Theatre Company Scholarships to applicants who have outstanding academic and achievement records and are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The university provides students with the best career opportunities to learn academic skills, transparency, self-discipline, decision-making, and tools to help them achieve their academic objectives..
Saint Joseph’s has a wide variety of majors and minors, graduate programs, degree completion and certificate programs. At Saint Joseph, you can choose a traditional academic path, combine majors across schools, explore stackable options, or enroll in a dual-degree program.
Steeped in a tradition of academic rigor and social justice, Saint Joseph’s has been challenging students to lead engaged lives for more than 170 years. The institution believes in honoring their past while focusing on the future. Today students are prepared to lead successful lives of meaning and impact in a complex, fast-changing world.
Throughout the world, the Jesuits are known for their achievements in education, service and the sciences — and their revolutionary spirit. The order has started schools and colleges throughout the world, in many cases bringing educational opportunity to urban areas.
There are only 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, and Saint Joseph College is one of them.
Eligibility criteria for the Theatre Company Scholarships.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Applicants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
Application Deadline: February 16
For More Information, Visit The Official Website