The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a completely funded scholarship for students who want to embark on undergraduate studies in an accredited college or university in the USA. The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based undergraduate scholarship that runs for four years. It covers full tuition and is awarded yearly to 10-15 outstanding high school students who have displayed excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service.
Scholars who are beneficiaries of this program are exceptional among their top-achieving peers. They often have the desire to make an impact in their communities, and in the world at large. They aspire to contribute to positive forces for change and plan to mold their education to that end. As a merit-based program, the scholarship is accessible to all candidates who satisfy the GPA and citizenship prerequisites, irrespective of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background influences. We are searching for promising leaders with established passion and dedication to any variety of positive impacts.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship – Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any accredited college / university in USA
- Country: USA
- There are two deadlines to submit the initial online application:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is May 20st, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is September 9, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
Benefits of The Cameron Impact Scholarship
The beneficiaries of The Cameron Impact Scholarship are offered the benefits below:
- Complete tuition, fees, and books at any recognized U.S. based college or university that the beneficiary decides to attend.
- Projected grant of about $20000- $50000 per year.
- Beneficiaries of The Cameron Impact Scholarship are expected to attend a yearly Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year period of the scholarship.
Eligibility for The Cameron Impact Scholarship
To be eligible for Cameron Impact Scholarship, applicants must satisfy all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: US citizen / Permanent Resident.
- Sustain a minimum, cumulative, unweight GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies.
- Candidate must be a complete national of the US.
- Applicants must be in the high school graduating Class of 2023, preparing to enroll in a full-time course of study for a degree at a recognized four-year U.S. College, or university for the complete academic year following high school graduation.
- Applicants should show confirmed merit in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a solid work ethic, show active contribution in community service and/or civic minded arenas.
How to Apply for The Cameron Impact Scholarship
To apply for The Cameron Impact Scholarship, please follow the following guidelines below:
- Please visit official website to apply.
- Provide the following documents by the application deadline:
- Online application
- Two recommendation letters
- Transcript certifying academic performance
- Submissions are received and evaluated on a rolling basis. Please be informed that the program is reducing the number of submissions they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2023. A note will be on the website and our social media pages if and when this limit is imminent.
- The selection board will pick 100 finalists to be given face-to-face interviews in the Fall of 2022 (typically at the candidate’s high school). Beneficiaries of The Cameron Impact Scholarship will be stated in December 2022.
- IMPORTANT: Candidates are greatly advised to submit their applications in advance of the final deadline. The program takes no responsibility for a candidate’s technical submission problems faced on the final due date.
- Recommendations and Transcripts may be uploaded directly within the application when prompted or e-mailed straight to the foundation at [email protected]. Please submit only two letters of recommendation.
- Note: Unfinished applications will not be acknowledged or considered.
To inquire further about The Cameron Impact Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.