The SUNY Polytechnic Institute is awarding scholarship opportunities to cover the cost of study at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute? SUNY Polytechnic Institute serves as an intellectually vibrant, creative, and stimulating environment for innovation, education, and outreach. It prepares its students to apply basic and applied knowledge to challenges, complexities, and opportunities to advance our modern technological society.
SUNY Polytechnic Institute is a globally recognized leader in higher education and technology innovation, research and development. SUNY Poly’s five colleges offer exciting, relevant courses and majors that enable students to achieve success in growing 21st century career fields. SUNY Poly Faculty are experienced, dedicated and internationally recognized experts in multiple fields.
SUNY Poly’s Utica campus offers the unique combination of tree-lined pathways, modern buildings, and rolling hills near the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains – an inspiring backdrop for challenging academics that are both rewarding and in demand. Students come from all over New York, many other states, and more than 20 other nations to enroll in STEM-focused programs, business, nursing, and more.
Eligibility criteria for the Merit-Based Scholarships at SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of 1100 or American College Testing (ACT) Composite score of 22.
- Applicants should generally have a high school average of 85% or higher by U.S. standards to be considered for admission into any undergraduate program.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based test score of 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – overall band score of 7.0
- PTE Academic (PTE) – Overall score of 65
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Total Score of 115
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants are required to make an admission application for admission in an undergraduate programme at SUNY.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022