For the Humber College International Entrance Scholarships, applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters, and statement of interest.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
1. One full-tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September.
The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
2. The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Renewal of the scholarship will be based on the student’s ability to maintain a 70% GPA in each year of his/her program at Humber.
|AMOUNT||RENEWABLE*||MAY 2021||SEPTEMBER 2021||JANUARY 2022||MAY 2022|
|$5,000||n/a||7 available||3 available||n/a|
|$3,000||n/a||2 available||1 available||1 available|
|$1,000||one-time||2 available||10 available||3 available||2 available|
|Application Deadline||various||Feb. 1, 2022||May 17, 2022||Sept. 27, 2022||Jan. 31, 2022|
|Notification Date||Feb. 28, 2022||June 12, 2022||Oct. 30, 2022||Feb. 26, 2022|
Eligible Countries: International
1. Applicants must be International students.
2. Applicants must have applied or applied to Humber College Canada.
3. Also, applicants must have excellent grades.
4. Applicants must be fluent in the English Language.
How to Apply
Please follow the following steps to avail Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
1. You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
2. The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
3. You will also need to provide:
• Personal Information.
‣ Academic Information.
• English Proficiency.
● For more information, visit the Official Websites
A Bit About Humber College
Humber lays emphasis on hands-on and career-focused learning. They offer a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates, and Ontario graduate certificates.