St George Postgraduates Scholarships is open for outstanding students wishing to study a postgraduate course at the UK’s specialist health university. Domestic and International students are invited to apply. The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s is competitive; the University selects applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time with us.
University of London has several numbers of Postgraduate Scholarships available for home and international postgraduate students:
Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme: St George’s current offers a scholarship for applicants to our Global Health MSc courses from a low income and middle-income home country as defined by the World Bank.
Global Health MSc international student scholarship: The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s is competitive; we select applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time with us.
Physician Associate Studies (MPAS) partial scholarship: We offer partial scholarships for students on the Physician Associate Studies MPAS and both home (UK) and international (EU and non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
St George’s, the University of London legally St George’s Hospital Medical School, informally St George’s or SGUL, is a University located in Tooting in South London and is a constituent college of the University of London. St George’s has its origins in 1733 and was the second institution in England to provide formal training courses for doctors after the University of Oxford).St George’s affiliated with the University of London soon after the latter’s establishment in 1836. St George’s is closely affiliated with St George’s Hospital and is one of the United Hospitals. St George’s Hospital Medical School was originally established in 1733 as part of St George’s Hospital at Hyde Park Corner now the site of The Lanes borough hotel, in central London. The medical school was relocated, together with St George’s Hospital to Tooting, South London in 1980. A joint faculty with Kingston University, the Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, has increased the variety of allied healthcare courses offered at St George’s, including Nursing, Physiotherapy, Paramedic Science and Radiography.
Worth of St George Postgraduates Scholarships
- Full tuition fees
- Maintenance grant
- Full tuition for Domestic and International students
Eligibility for St George Postgraduates Scholarships
- Applicants must have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study
- Applicants must not already be qualified at Master’s level or above (e.g. PhD)
- Applicants must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible)
- Applicants must have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
- Applicants must be from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income country as defined by the World Bank.
Biomedical Science – Molecular Mechanisms of C1ancer MRes Biomedical Science – Antimicrobial Resistance MRes Biomedical Science – Infection and Immunity MRes Biomedical Science – Reproduction and Development MRes Global Health MSc Global Health and Conflict MSc Global Health and Humanities MSc Global Health and Mental Health MSc Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc Genomic Medicine MSc Sports Cardiology MSc Transnational Medicine (MSc and MRes)
How to Apply for St George Postgraduates Scholarships
- There is no separate application process for postgraduate scholarships.
- To be considered for a postgraduate scholarship, you must apply for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes listed above.
- Your submission will then be reviewed against the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- You must ensure that your application is complete and submitted by specified date.
- To be deemed complete, it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation required by the program applied to, such as references, transcripts and English language scores.
Application Deadline: July 01, 2022
Official Website: Click Here
Leave a Comment