Robert Gordon University is providing financial assistance to support travel, training, equipment and competition expenses accrued during the academic year.
The annual Sports International Scholarships are designed to help students in every aspect of their pursuit of sporting excellence. The scholarship is not primarily concerned with offering financial assistance to recipients, but is tailored to meet individual needs on a case by case basis.
Eligibility criteria for the Sports International Scholarships
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An enrolled student of the University engaged on at least a part-time course at the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level; or
- A prospective student of the University awaiting confirmation of the award of a place; or in exceptional circumstances, a former student of the University who graduated within the last 12 months
- Competing at a level that will not only increase the standards of athletes within RGU but also the level of representation for the university within the sporting landscape.
- Must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study for a bachelor’s degree program.
- They have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sierra, Leone, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Wales, Zimbabwe.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research level
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application form should be sent to [email protected] along with official copies of the university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
Application Deadline: 14 August.