The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students who study a taught LLM at the University’s Canterbury campus.
The Global Welcome Master’s Scholarships award provided a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single instalment in the second term of the programme.
Kent law school is a dynamic, creative and inclusion institution, committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of their students and staff.
The school addresses regional, national and global challenges in an environment in which knowledge is created, shared and applied in ways that transform lives.
Eligibility criteria for the Global Welcome Master’s Scholarships.
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD.
- Applicants must be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must fully self-fund their non studies.
- Applicants must have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- Applicants must have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
- Applicants must have a first-class or upper second class honors degree in law, a relevant subject, or an equivalent international degree.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language and submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £2,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022, 23:59 BST, for September 2022 entry