University of Liverpool PhD Award is a sponsorship program ready to offer funding to students who want to embark on Analysis of Plasma-Water Interfaces. This is intended toward the 2022/2023 academic year.
This is program aims to offer support to UK students, EU students and foreign students who dream of attaining their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool.
University of Liverpool – About
University of Liverpool is a prominent academic institution among the top universities in the world. It provides an outstanding student experience, with learning and tutoring that takes place at the their respective fields.
The university is the 4th warmest city in the world – such a thrilling and amusingly warm place. The university share from the city’s spirit – opening doors to learners from all areas of life.
The academia’s purpose is to assist the students as they grow into employable, inventive, and customarily skilled graduates, with the proficiency to get occupation that will empower them to be promoters of change in a varied yet connected world. The university is recognized with nine Nobel Laureates, and for its top-quality teaching and research.
It has research works that has spread all over the world, and address numerous of the majestic trials humans face today. Candidates do not have to select University of Liverpool as their first choice prior to their application for accommodation. All applicants can do this after they get offer to study.
Applicant can choose from array of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses in numerous fields. The university takes effort to help students in specializing, swapping career pathways, transitioning into a new sector, or gaining the necessary certifications for their selected profession.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021
University of Liverpool PhD Award – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Study Level: PhD
- Award Type: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- Location: United Kingdom
University of Liverpool PhD Award – Eligibility
To be eligible for University of Liverpool PhD Award, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Entrants from any country are welcome to apply for the program.
- Available Course: PhD degree programs in Analysis of plasma-water interfaces.
- The applicants are expected to be enrolled in the university.
- The finest candidate for this program is a student with a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in physics, chemistry or engineering field, with experience or focus on simulation or numerical modeling.
University of Liverpool PhD Award – How to Apply
To avail University of Liverpool PhD Award, please follow the instructions below:
- The candidates are expected to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform.
- The applicants are expected to forward their CV through mail with a cover letter and two references to [email protected]
- Needed Documents: The entrants are expected to provide the documents below:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International candidates alone)
- Personal statement
- Submit 2 references signed and written on letter headed paper.
- Research proposal
- Language Prerequisites: Foreign students must have an internationally acknowledged English language qualification for the opportunity.
University of Liverpool PhD Award – Benefits
Recipients of University of Liverpool PhD Awardwill be offered the following benefits:
- The program will cover the tuition fees and provide a yearly stipend for UK students.
- The program will cover the tuition fees only for overseas students. The applicant is expected to submit evidence of their financial ability to fund their living expenses while residing in the UK.
To make further inquiry about University of Liverpool PhD Award, please visit the official website.