DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award is currently open for Pakistan students who want to study in Germany. This is solely for individuals who are in the Field of Performing Arts. The award covers Masters level program(s) in the field of Music and Dance, Drama, Dance, and Choreography, Music and Theatre taught at German Universities. The application is open until October 2021. At the end of this article, you will have all the information you need to apply.
This program gives these students the opportunity to further their academics in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarship award also boosts the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Authorization of a scholarship award does not by design guarantee admission to any of the universities. Each university reaches conclusion on whether or not to offer scholarship receivers a position. In most cases, the students are expected to sit for an entrance examination.
Ensure that you catch up on time about admission conditions, application deadlines, and interviews at the university you selected, and have in your consciousness that it may take some months before the scheduled start of your studies or even before the DAAD awards the scholarship. The program cannot finance the fees of the entrance examination. If a student is granted a scholarship award by the DAAD but couldn’t get accepted to a university, he/she may not make use of the scholarship that has already been awarded.
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award – Summary
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Awarding Universities: Germany Universities
- Study Level: Masters
- Field(s) of Study: Music and Dance, Drama, Dance and Choreography, Music and Theatre
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Location: Germany
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award – Benefits
Recipients of the DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award will be offered the benefits below:
- Once-a-month payment of 861 euros
- Travel stipend
- One-off study stipend
- Health payments, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Under some situations, award receivers may get the following extra benefits:
- Once-a-month rent subsidy
- Monthly stipend for dependents
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award – Eligibility
To qualify for DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award, candidates must meet the conditions below:
- Performing Arts (Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Drama, Performance Studies, Dance, Musicals, Choreography). Other ones are available for applicants from the fields of Theatre and Dance Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
- The individuals who have accomplished a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the moment they start their scholarship-supported study program.
DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award – Steps to Apply
To avail DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award, please follow the instructions listed below:
- The application procedure occurs online via the DAAD portal.
- Interested persons are allowed to prepare submission for master’s courses.
- They must compose one letter of motivation for both university courses they want, justifying their 1st and 2nd primacy choice.
- Needed Documents: the following documents need to be submitted with DAAD application form, properly filled, hand signed CV, 1 Recommendation Letter, Admission Letter, Motivation Letter, valid copies of university degree certificates as well as transcripts, and copy of the identity card.
- Admission Conditions: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a renowned university.
- Language Conditions: For persons whose first language is not English Language, candidates must submit evidence that their English Language ability fulfills the requirements.
Ensure you catch up concerning admission requirements and closing dates of application and interview at the university you selected and put in mind that it may require some months before the planned start of your program or even before the DAAD grants the scholarship.
To make further findings of the DAAD Pakistan Postgraduate Award, please check the official website.
Leave a Comment