The Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology.
Three accreditations are especially important for a business school with international ambitions: the European EQUIS (European Quality Improvement Systems), the American AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and the British AMBA (The Association of MBAs).
Schools that achieve all three of these accreditations are called Triple Crown Schools, and they are in a class of their own among international business schools. Less than 1 % of business schools worldwide have achieved triple accreditation. The accreditations are proof of BI’s rigorous standards.
This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
Eligibility criteria for the Women in Finance and Technology Master’s Scholarships
- Applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- Applicants must be female candidates with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Cover total tuition fees
Number of Awards: Up to 10 award
Method of Application: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-given steps: Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship. Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the Scholarship and A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
Application Deadline: March 1.