If you want to study in China with the funding programme, then you can apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships programme at Yunnan Normal University.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study for a bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programmer at Yunnan Normal University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1938, Yunnan Normal University is a crucial university of Yunnan Province, with a long history and a great tradition. It has many research centers or institutes at the national, ministerial, or provincial levels, including the National Solar-heater Quality Testing Center the Sino-British Solar-energy Research and Development Center. It consists of 26 schools and more than 40 research centers and institutes. It has over 30,000 full-time students pursuing degrees and more than 18,000 continuing education students.
Why choose to study at the Yunnan Normal University? YNNU offers ten disciplines: literature, history, philosophy, law, education, management, science, engineering, economics, and arts, which are well-coordinated in their development. It was ranked among the top 20 in the whole country while three are top 10. Currently, it has over 33,000 full-time students pursuing different degrees, from bachelor to Ph.D., and more than 18,000 students participating in adult continuing education programs.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their scholarship application before March 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Yunnan Normal University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or master’s and Doctoral program
- Award: Tuition or Dormitory accommodation and Monthly living allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or masters and Doctoral program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree with HSK (level five) 180scores or above and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should have a master’s degree with HSK (level five) 180scores or above and be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants who apply for a bachelor’s degree should have graduated from high school with HSK (level four) 180scores or above and be under 25years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in here and apply. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: If applicants are graduating, they must provide a pre-graduation certificate and submit-graduate certificate and diploma certificate when Registering Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of HSK Certificate
- A study or research plan in Chinese or English is no less than 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English written by professors or associate professor
- A photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum previous Degree certificate In China.
- Language Requirement: The students must have good English skills and Chinese Language skills.
- Yunnan Normal University will provide a full china scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Monthly living allowance:
- Master’s students: CNY3000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3500 per month
- Bachelor’s students: CNY2500 per month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.