The University of Toronto is happy to support the education of bright and outstanding students who will enroll for the CALDO Latin America Scholarships which is exclusively open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship intends to support students who want to apply for the masters and PhD degree programme in Canada. The CALDO Consortium provides guidance to prospective students from Latin America on finding and applying for graduate programs in top Canadian universities.
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s leading research-focused universities, with over 700 undergraduate and 200 postgraduate programmes. It makes education more accessible to people who wish to learn and improve their abilities.
University of Toronto, Canada
Doctoral and Masters Degree
Students from Latin America: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay are eligible to apply
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline varies according to each countries, dates will be stated on the Application link Button
The University of Toronto will provide the fee differential between the international and domestic tuition for the eligible students.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Toronto CALDO Latin America Scholarships 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to take admission to the master’ or PhD degree programme at the university.
- Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subjects. Students must comply with the university’s admission criteria.
- Aspiring students are required to meet the criteria of the university’s English language
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to enroll in the masters or PhD degree programme at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the CALDO Scholarship by using the Application link below.
- Supporting Documents: A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.