The University of Adelaide is pleased to support the education of outstanding students who will participate in the Research Scholarships in Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a related field. The lucky candidate will collaborate with Dr. Michelle Phillipov and Professor Susan Luckman on new innovative research in artisanal making and the future of small-scale local production.
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874. It is the third-oldest university in Australia. The university is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration. It is one of the most research-intensive universities in Australia.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Postgraduate Research in Faculty of Arts at the University.
All countries of the world are eligible to apply
Number of Scholarships:
Application Closes 31 March 2022
The selected applicants will be provided a stipend allowance valued at $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Adelaide.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Adelaide International Research Scholarships in Small-Scale Local Production 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant bachelor’s degree with honors (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia/international students accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at Adelaide.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission To a postgraduate research degree. After getting enrolled, expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr. Michelle Phillipov ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae.
Scholarship application should be submitted to this email [email protected]
Leave a Comment