Are you looking for a funding opportunity to help manage your education finances? Then you have a chance to apply for the Postgraduate International Research Scholarships in Understanding and Addressing offered at University of Adelaide for the academic year 2022-2023.
The project “Understanding and Addressing Informal Voting in Victoria” is funded by the University of Adelaide to support a full-time PhD student who wishes to undertake research in the field of electoral and political behavior.
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was formed in 1874. It is the third-oldest university in Australia. The university is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration. It is one of the most research-intensive universities in Australia.
At the University of Adelaide, you will be studying in an environment that pursues excellence, values creativity, welcomes cultural diversity, and allows its graduates to become global citizens. They are recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities. Studying with us, we will challenge and inspire you. You will receive the best academic preparation to achieve in your chosen discipline and equip you with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Faculty of Arts
Number of Scholarships:
All Countries of the world are eligible to apply
April 2, 2022
Successful Students will receive the amount of $28,854 per annum for up to three years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Adelaide.
Eligible Criteria for the Postgraduate International Research Scholarships in Understanding and Addressing at University of Adelaide 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia international students accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Aspiring Students are required to go through the entry requirements of the postgraduate research degree program at the University of Adelaide.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL – internet-based and paper-based
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete the postgraduate research degree admission application through the application portal. After getting enrolled, expressions of interest should be submitted to Professor Lisa Hill at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates
- Full Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
Official Link for Admission, Use the link below to submit scholarship application to the Professor.