The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
RMIT was established in 1887 as the Working Men’s College with the aim of bringing education to the working people of Melbourne.
RMIT’s teaching, learning and research programs are continually updated so that students, staff and graduates are equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
At the same time, they have not forgotten their past as one of Australia’s original educational institutions, and the institution has remained true to their original philosophy.
Since 1887, the inner-city campus has been a vital part of the City of Melbourne, from the 1880s boom through world wars, the Great Depression and renewed prosperity during the second half of the 20th century.
RMIT was awarded royal patronage by Queen Elizabeth II for its educational service to the Commonwealth and contribution to the war effort, and RMIT remains the only higher education institution in Australia with the right to use the prefix “Royal” and the Monarchy’s coat of arms.
During the 1990s, the institution gained university status and developed campuses in Bundoora and Brunswick in the city’s northern suburbs, and later in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam.
In 2013, RMIT opened a research and industry collaboration centre in Barcelona, Spain.
With significant teaching partnerships in Asia and Europe, as well as research and industry partnerships on every continent, RMIT has a strong global presence.
Eligibility criteria for the Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program).
- have a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s degree or Masters by coursework
Value of Awards: AU$2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive and accept a packaged pathway offer letter to study at RMIT to commence in July 2021 intake or onwards with a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Complete an Expression of Interest