Murdoch University is providing the selected students $30,000 per annum to cover the cost of their undertaken research studies.
This 3-year fully funded PhD International Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarships provides an exciting opportunity to undertake consumer driven research with the MS community (patients, careers, healthcare providers) and the emergency-response community.
On completion of your PhD they will consider the transferable skills and collaborations you will have might lead to future job opportunities including leadership in non-profit organisations, leadership in local or national government, further academic or professional research, health and clinical communication roles, or furthering your current or future clinical expertise.
This overall project is titled Crisis Resilience in Persons with MS, Project C-RIMS. The project is considering the experiences of the MS community to identify a template for healthcare-based emergency management for persons with MS. The project is being undertaken in association with MS Australia, Murdoch University, the University of Melbourne and the Menzies Institute at the University of Tasmania, as well as MS societies.
You’ll be joining a collaborative team of enthusiastic researchers and experts in health behaviours, led by Drs Yvonne Learmonth and Susan Slatyer, and you will be based within the Health Futures Institute at Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia.
The research team, and Murdoch University are committed to creating a friendly and diverse learning environment. They are proud to welcome equal opportunities for all students. All relevant and qualified applicant will receive consideration for scholarship without regard to race, colour, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, or age. In keeping with the research project and their experience completing their own PhDs, the research team particularly welcome interest from participants who are collaborative critical thinkers, with a passion to persevere towards their goals.
Eligibility criteria for the International Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarships.
- Applicants must have submitted their applications by the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in improving health outcomes and opportunities for vulnerable populations prominent persons with MS.
- Applicants must have well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate with the interdisciplinary and collegial team and public and professional representatives.
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in relevant psychology, public health, medical, or allied health field.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 110
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to [email protected] before the closing date to apply for the scholarship.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria
- current CV
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as the primary author (e.g., manuscript or thesis)
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Visit The Official Website For More Information on the International Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarships
Leave a Comment