MyBioSource is proud to announce their annual “MyBioSource Scholarship Program” for S.T.E.M. ( Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ) majors. MyBioSource is all about opening up doors to thriving students allowing them to explore the endless possibilities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
With the scholarship program, students will be able to use the award towards tuition, books, supplies, or other costs that come along with obtaining a higher education. MyBioSource knows the world of “STEM” is constantly changing and progressing and new discoveries are found every day, and just maybe one of the applicants selected will hold the key to the next big break!
MyBioSource was conceived as an alternative to boutique life science reagent manufacturers and distributors. MyBioSource, Inc. developed a large portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to find and common items, with worldwide distributions. Backed by an elite network of laboratories and manufacturers, they launched their company in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. To expedite their international business and logistics they relocated their Headquarters and Operations to San Diego, California.
MyBioSource carries a wide selection of top of the line life science reagents and assay kits, including recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, real-time PCR and qualitative/quantitative ELISA kits. Our current catalog lists over 1 million individual products and they offer ships to researchers throughout the world. MyBioSource also offers custom ELISA Kits, custom recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies as well as bulk reagents. MyBioSource is now recognized as a leading resource for laboratory reagents by scientists worldwide.
Eligibility criteria for the MyBioSource Masters Scholarships
- Applicants must be High School Seniors, undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students.
- Applicants must enroll as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate at an accredited college or university for the 2022 Fall semester.
- Applicants must intend to major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- Applicants must fulfill the English language requirements of the university before they apply for admission to. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, etc., are widely accepted across American universities and colleges.
- Applicants must have proof of their previous education, such as a high school graduate certificate or bachelor’s degree.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: High School Seniors, Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible Field of Studies: Applicants can apply for any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) major undergraduate or graduate degree in any accredited university or college.
Method of Application: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2022