Arizona State University is offering an exciting opportunity which will provide first-generation college students with the opportunity to participate in a Global Education Planning Scholarships.
Why choose to study at Arizona State University? Arizona State is a great university that is slowly but consistently striving to become the leading American center for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences.
One of three universities governed by the Arizona Board of Regents, ASU is a member of the Universities Research Association and classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity”. ASU has nearly 150,000 students attending classes, with more than 38,000 students attending online, and 90,000 undergraduates and nearly 20,000 postgraduates across its five campuses and four regional learning centers throughout Arizona. ASU offers 350 degree options from its 17 colleges and more than 170 cross-discipline centers and institutes for undergraduates students, as well as more than 400 graduate degree and certificate programs. The Arizona State Sun Devils compete in 26 varsity-level sports in the NCAA Division I Pac-12 Conference and is home to over 1,100 registered student organizations.
As of January, 2022, ASU reported that its faculty of more than 4,700 scholars included 5 Nobel laureates, 6 MacArthur Fellows, 10 Pulitzer Prize winners, 9 National Academy of Engineering members, 23 National Academy of Sciences members, 26 American Academy of Arts and Sciences members, 40 Guggenheim fellows, 151 National Endowment for the Humanities fellows, and 279 Fulbright Program American Scholars.
Eligibility criteria for the Global Education Planning Scholarships
- Applicants must be first-generation college students.
- Applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 1st July 2022.