Frankfurt School Scholarship. Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is seeking applications from interested students with good academic records to apply for the Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme in Germany commencing the 2022-2023 academic session.
Frankfurt School maintains a scholarship program for its Bachelor of Science geared toward highly qualified students. It consists of a reduction of the tuition fee for the entire duration of the studies. The semester(s) abroad are included in the scholarship, provided that students choose to go to one of our partner universities under a so-called exchange agreement. Frankfurt School offers different types of scholarships which are open to all students with excellent grades and a strong performance in the Frankfurt School admissions process. They consist of a 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% reduction of the tuition fees. Also, we take into consideration your background. The scholarship committee will review the scholarship application once the admission decision has been made. The scholarship committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private university with a right to award doctorates, recognized under Hesse’s Higher Education Act. The parent organization is the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management Foundation. Frankfurt School has a second campus in HafenCity in Hamburg and a study centre, as well as offices in developing and emerging countries in cities such as Nairobi and Amman. In recent years, Frankfurt School has steadily improved its rankings in German and international university and business school ranking tables, regularly achieving top positions. Frankfurt School began life as Bankakademie (the Banking Academy), which was established in 1957 by Gabler Verlag, a publishing house in Wiesbaden. Initially, the institution focused exclusively on providing professional development programs for bankers. In 1966, the Banking Academy was re-established with regional private banking associations and the association of German cooperative banks as members, and the portfolio of programs was further developed and expanded. The professional development portfolio grew to include seminars and training programs on specific topics. In the early 1990s, the International Advisory Services (IAS) unit was set up to manage advisory and educational projects in developing and emerging countries all over the world. In 1990, the institution set up its university for banking, the Hochschule für Bankwirtschaft (HB), and the first 35 students completed their business administration degrees in 1994. The course’s main differentiator was in allowing students to study for a business administration degree while completing an apprenticeship or, if they had already done so, to study alongside a part-time job. A semester and work placement abroad was also a mandatory part of the program right from the start. HB was granted the right to award doctorates in 2004. On 17 January 2007, all the Banking Academy business activities, including HfB, were absorbed into Frankfurt the School of Finance & Management. Since January 2008, the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management has been a non-profit company with limited liability, funded by the foundation of the same name. In the winter semester of 2017/18, Frankfurt School moved to a new campus on Adickesallee in the Nordend district of Frankfurt. Constructed between 2014 and 2017, the new building stands on the site of Frankfurt’s old regional tax office
Worth of Frankfurt School Scholarship
- Tuition Discount Scholarship
- Opportunity to study at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany
- Several Scholarship are available
- Scholarship for International Students
Eligibility for Frankfurt School Scholarship
- Toto be considered for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Admission to the Master of Finance programme at Frankfurt School, having chosen the Risk Management concentration
- No financial support by an employer covering two-semester semester fees.
How to Apply for Frankfurt School Scholarship
- For the eligible applicants for the Frankfurt School of Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme, during your application for one of the BSc programmes at Frankfurt School you have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship and state why the University should award you a scholarship. Once applicants have been offered a place at Frankfurt School, the BSc Admissions and Scholarship Committee will let you know whether we will award you a scholarship.
- The Committee meets regularly throughout the year to review applications and award scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Official Websites: Click Here
Leave a Comment