DAAD Graduation and Undergraduate Scholarships opportunity. Applications are currently invited from high performing international students for DAAD Graduation Scholarships at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences commencing the program for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
International students have the opportunity to apply for degree completion grants within the so-called STIBET programme, which is funded by the Foreign Office and provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The degree completion grant can be awarded for no more than six months (extract from DAAD guidelines). Eligible to apply are students that have been awarded good grades and can be expected to complete their studies within one year.
The grant is also meant to support international students – who without their own doing are experiencing financial difficulties – in completing their course of study, making it possible for them to focus on their final exams and thesis.
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, is a German University of Applied Sciences with campuses in Heilbronn-Sondheim, in the centre of Heilbronn (Buildings campus), in Künzelsau and Schwäbisch Hall. Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences ranks among the major institutions of Higher Education in the state of Baden-Württemberg where it caters for over 8,000 degree-seeking students on three campuses, namely Heilbronn, Künzelsau and Schwäbisch Hall. The university’s second campus is located in Künzelsau, the economic centre of the Hohenlohe district, and the third in Schwäbisch Hall. Heilbronn is located in the northern corner of the Neckar basin at the bottom of the Wartburg (308 m). It occupies both banks of the Neckar, and the highest spot inside city limits is the Schweinsberg with a height of 372 meters. Heilbronn is adjacent to Swabian-Franconian Forest Nature Park and is surrounded by vineyards. Heilbronn (upper right) on the Neckar River, in southwest Germany. Heilbronn and its surroundings are located in the northern part of the larger Stuttgart metropolitan area. The city is the economic centre of the Heilbronn-Franken region and is one of fourteen such cities in the Baden-Württemberg master plan of 2002. It also serves Abstatt, Bad Rappenau, Bad Wimpfen, Beilstein, Brackenheim, Cleebronn, Eberstatt, Ellhofen, Eppingen, Flein, Gemmingen, Güglingen, Ilsfeld, Ittlingen, Kirchardt, Lauffen am Neckar, Lehrensteinsfeld, Leingarten, Löwenstein, Massenbachhausen, Neckarwestheim, Nordheim, Obersulm, Pfaffenhofen, Schwaigern, Siegelsbach, Talheim, Untergruppenbach, Weinsberg, Wüstenrot, and Zaberfeld as a regional economic centre.
Worth of DAAD Graduation and Undergraduate Scholarships
- Opportunity for an international student to study atHeilbronn University, Germany
- Tuition discount and Travel grant Several scholarship opportunities are available for the successful candidate
Eligibility for DAAD Graduation and Undergraduate Scholarships
- To be eligible for DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Eligible are international students who are enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The applicant must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungs campus)
How to apply for DAAD Graduation and Undergraduate Scholarships
Interested and eligible applicants for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships can proceed to fill and submit the online application form provided for the scholarship program.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of the registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statements of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement
Application Deadline: April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2022
Official Website: Click here