The Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s International Awards which is worth up to £8000 is awarded to individuals who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Manchester Metropolitan University.
Manchester Metropolitan University is an accredited member of the Association of MBAs, and member of the University Alliance, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the North West Universities Association, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and the European University Association.
Today, it is also home to the Manchester School of Art, the Manchester School of Theatre, as well as the Manchester School of Architecture (MSA) administered in collaboration with the University of Manchester.
The University’s logo is derived from the upper part of the shield of the university’s coat-of-arms, with six spade-irons positioned together, suggesting hard toil and entrenchment.
Manchester Metropolitan University is committed to recognising high-achieving students and we have a comprehensive range of scholarships available.
- PGT MA Design Innovation
- PGT MA Sound Design
- PGT MA Games Art
- PGT MA Emergent Technologies
- PGT MSc Digital Marketing Communications
- PGT MSc Financial Technology
- PGT MSc Sports Business Management & Policy
- PGT MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy
- PGT MSc Advanced Physiotherapy
- UG BSc Physiotherapy
- PGT MSc Artificial Intelligence
- PGT MSc Cyber Security
- PGT MSc Data Science
- PGT MSc Sport and Exercise Science
- UG BSc Cyber Security
- UG BSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- UG BSc Sport and Exercise Science
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s and Master’s
Value of Award: Up to £8000
Number of Awards: Limited
Eligible Field of Studies:
Method of Application for the Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s International Awards at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Applicants are required to apply through UCAS and complete their application. The students must then fill the funding form and apply to avail the program. The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Two Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Research proposal
- A valid passport copy
- Valid student Visa for the UK
- 500-word personal statement – explaining your academic achievements, reasons for choosing Manchester Metropolitan, and how your course will help you achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022