Applications are being accepted from brilliant students for the Fully-Funded EPSRC International PhD Studentships in Chemistry offered by the University of Sussex. The University of Sussex international scholarship programme is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
In this PhD project, the university proposes to solve both remaining problems by incorporating SMMs into carbon nanotubes through a collaboration with the Dalton group in Sussex Physics.
Founded in 1959, the University of Sussex offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programmes in the United Kingdom. It employs the best teachers and experts to guide pupils in the most effective manner possible.
The University of Sussex international scholarship will provide a research training grant (£1,650 per annum) and a stipend at UKRI rates (currently £16,062pa) for 3.5 years.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Sussex international scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemistry Confinement of Molecular Nanomagnets in Carbon Nanotubes offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have or expect to obtain a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree. Your qualification should be in chemistry or a related subject area. You may also be considered if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application via the application portal for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Submit supporting documents
- Personal Statement (no research proposal required),
- BSc or MSc degree transcripts and certificates,
- Two references on academic letterhead
- English language proficiency documentation if required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates for whom English is not their first language will require an IELTS (or equivalent) score of 6.5 overall, with not less than 6.0 in any section.